Sep 22, 2009

Just the way I like it

Today Saint Michael gave me a tasty surprise, lunch!
Saint Michael took the time to make me a sandwich, just the way I like it.



Two slices of plain old wheat bread, a little light mayo and ham. Perfection.

Wrap that bad boy up in a paper towel ( so it doesn't get soggy or smooshed) and stick it in a Target brand zipper bag ( no Ziploc for our frugal household! Our sammiches can suffer.) and there you have, my lunch. My lunch that filled my belly and gave my heart tinglies. Thanks Saint Michael! Me and the belly* thank you!

* Yes my belly speaks, it must in order to exude the kind of control over me it has. It always wants to eat, what is up with that?!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are a non Ziploc household too! Store brand all the way..

Post a Comment